2018 Edition Women in Business Congress
Benefits of Participation
● The Congress provides the latest insights on Future Trends in the international business world, Winning Strategies and Latest Opportunities.
● The Congress is designed to promote the importance of Technology & Innovation for Business Women.
● The Congress is designed for modern Business Women with an Global Objective, who want to grow their business by connecting with like-minded partners.
● The Congress includes face to face meetings, networking sessions and workshops facilitated by experienced business leaders.
● The Congress connects Young Talent throughout the 2 days with enterprises, who are looking to recruit.
● The Congress Trade Mission opportunities will focus on expanding business into all 16 countries participating at the Congress.
● The Congress advice and support on “Doing Business” in these 16 countries by individual country experts, incl. in-market support through in-market trade advisers.
● The Congress provides support and advice for new Startup's in order to grow their businesses.
The first annual Women in Business Technology & Innovation Awards is a new global Business Award that aims to honor leading international Female Tech Entrepreneurs and Startups. Our Awards provide global recognition to Female Entrepreneurs, whose successful businesses and achievements contribute to the local and global economy. Women in Business Technology & Innovation Awards is the first global Awards that covers 16 countries in one Awards Program.
The 2018 Women in Business Awards nominees are women entrepreneurs with companies creating Business Development Tools, Products & Services
Technology has changed the business environment on a global scale with the result that we have an enhanced competition, as well as new emerging opportunities and new threats and/or risks. This is why the Mission and Strategy of Women in Business Congress is to bring women in technology with an international focus together on one platform, in order to find answers to the challenges being faced by women businesses and enhance their business knowledge, explore new capabilities, drive effectiveness and create new strong alliances.