The first annual Women in Business Technology & Innovation Awards is a new global Business Award that aims to honor leading international female entrepreneurs and startups in Technology and Innovation. The awards provide global recognition to female entrepreneurs, whose successful businesses and achievements contribute to the local and global economy. Our goal is to connect with Women Owned & Women Led companies and Startups in an effort to create an innovative ecosystem of female leadership.
All nominees share a strong entrepreneurial vision and a relentless passion in pursuing their dreams. Our successful Business Women also represent positive role models for Women Entrepreneurs and Young Talent. The Women in Business Technology & Innovation Awards is focusing on driving business growth through Technology & Innovation while connecting businesses with new opportunities.
The Awards Program is open to women entrepreneurs in Technology & Innovation that are creating Business Development Tools, Products and Services to grow and internationalize businesses. Women in Business Technology & Innovation Awards is the first global Awards that covers 16 countries in 1 Awards Program. The program is welcoming participants from 14 European countries and 2 other additional countries.
Together with our global partners we will organize the first Women in Business Technology & Innovation Awards Program in Europe. Our partners are known for investing in different types of businesses, initiatives and movements. With our Awards Program we want to create a new platform for innovative concepts & ideas that will lead women businesses in a global future, in order to identify and reward upcoming startups and provide our business partners and our global investors a platform to invest in future trends and technologies.
5 Award Categories
Nominated business has to
● Be Women-owned, with the owners responsible for key management decisions.
● Be a registered company.
● Be operating in Technology & Innovation for the last 3 years.
● Have won an Award or have been nominated for an Award in the last three years.
● Be a startup for up to 18 months and have NOT won an Award previously.
● Reside in one of the following 16 countries:
Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Turkey, England, UAE and USA.
Nominated business can not
● Have more than 200 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff at the close of entries date.
● Be a listed company, a club, co-operative, profitable company.
● Be a franchisee, franchisor.
● Be more than 50% owned by another business.
● Receive ongoing government funding.
● An opportunity to be globally recognized and awarded among established and leading businesses.
● Unparalleled networking opportunities and a chance to build integrity and pursue new ventures.
● A motivating effect on the morale of women enterprises and their teams while becoming more attractive to future employees and potential investors.
● As a participant you will get the chance to connect with our partners in order to enhance your business and create new business opportunities.
● Top industry’s business leaders will evaluate the applications as a jury member.
● Gain access to Venture Capital firms, Private Investors and Business Angels.
Finalists will receive
● 2 day access to the Women in Business Congress.
● Access to the Exhibition space during the Congress to promote their business.
● Two return airfare tickets including accommodation in Gothenburg, Sweden.
● Access to the Women in Business Platform, to connect and Do Business globally.
Winners will receive
● The Women in Business Technology & Innovation Award & Certificate.
● Funding for the winning companies.
● Possibility for acquisition of their businesses.
● A partnership with our global partners.
● Guiding process for Business on globalization.
The Awards Ceremony
● Finalists will be announced on 1st March 2018.
● The Finalists will present their businesses on stage on 30th May 2018 in front of the Awards Jury and audience at the Women in Business Congress.
● At the Gala Awards Ceremony Dinner, 31st May 2018 the Awards winners will be announced.
The website with all the information regarding the requirements for participation and for registration for Awards Program will be launched in a few weeks. For more information do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.